Make this delicious, healthy take on a Peking duck wrap for a speedy snack or tasty lunch.
This hoisin chicken wraps with quick pickled cucumber recipe is a delicious dig-in dinner. Kids will love building their own wraps.
A quick and easy Quick Shredded Hoisin Chicken Wraps recipe, from our authentic Chinese cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips.
Crunchy Asian Hoisin Chicken Wraps. Did you ever get so excited when trying out a new recipe that half way through the middle of cooking it …
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 scallions, white and light green parts, finely chopped
- 3 1/2 cups shredded meat from 1 skinned rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup bottled hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup cashews, chopped
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 12 large lettuce leaves, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
How to Make It
Warm oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, ginger and scallions and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add chicken, hoisin sauce, vinegar and cashews and cook, stirring, until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.Step 2
Warm tortillas in microwave just to soften. Lay tortillas on a work surface. Divide lettuce among tortillas. Spoon chicken mixture into middle of each tortilla, sprinkle with carrots, wrap and serve